Our capacity building courses are solutions that are designed to address identified needs. The learners are active stakeholders in the needs identification process and own the solutions through active participation in our face-to-face workshops or highly participatory online workshops. They take the solutions to the work place through action plans and we provide post-training monitoring and coaching to assure attainment of targeted impacts.
Targeted customers are:
- Start-ups seeking entrepreneurial skills to fine-tune their business ideas and properly set-up their businesses, access finance, start and run high-growth profitable businesses;
- Micro, small & medium sized businesses seeking to develop or enhance managerial skills of the owners and/or their top management in order to optimize their productivity, plan, strategize and deliver high quality services and products and grow profitable businesses.
- Middle management, front and back office staff of big corporations who need integrated managerial skills to optimize efficiency, effectiveness and leadership skills to support profitable business development and growth.
- Leaders of cooperatives and agricultural organizations who need entrepreneurial and managerial skills required to transform their agricultural organizations into professionally managed and profitable businesses.
We use the adult training methodology based on adult learning styles to deliver very highly interactive training sessions. The case studies or practice activities used for demonstrations are the learners’ real-life business problems which the workshop is meant to solve. Thus, the learner has the opportunity to apply the concepts or skills acquired to solve the problem that brought him/her to the workshop with the facilitation of our trainer(s). Each learner develops an action plan that will be used to apply the acquired skills at the workplace to solve business problems, optimize productivity to support profitable business growth. We deliver onsite or face to face training using PowerPoint presentations, audio-visual tools, practice activities in the form of case studies/simulations, role plays and games.
We also deliver highly interactive online and e-learning training courses through Learning Management Systems and virtual classrooms.
- Training modules:
In view of our cooperation agreement and partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC-member of the World Bank group) we have access to over fifty customizable course wares in the following five management pillars:
- Human resources management
- General management & operations
- Financial management & accounting
- Marketing management
- Personal productivity & leadership skills
Our certified Instructional Designers work with content experts to design and develop training modules for our customers on need basis. We have designed training modules in:
E-Learning course design:
We are currently authoring an e-learning module titled “online marketing of professional services”. This module and subsequent modules will be available through our new learning management system to be launched by the end of this year.
Trainers’ assessment & Certification program:
As certified “Training & Performance Management Assessors’ trainers and certified assessors”, we train and assess trainers to assure highest training quality. Our trainers are accredited to the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
Scope Insight Trainers of Assessors:
As Scope Insight trainers of assessors, we train and coach agricultural organizations and cooperatives assessors to evaluate the managerial professionalism of the organizations.
Our capacity building programs are unique in that we use an integrated approach to deliver solutions to business performance issues in which customer satisfaction is a given and the learner owns the problem identification as well as the solution.